Karl Lagerfeld Men's Cologne
Karl Lagerfeld Men's Cologne, a German artist and fashion designer who created his line in 1984. Lagerfeld classic men's cologne has been introduced under this brand since 1978 after the “Lagerfeld Classic for Men” was first launched. The women's fragrances like the sun, Moon, stars were a huge success in the 1990s.
Makers of the Karl Lagerfeld perfume and colognes
The fragrances of Karl Lagerfeld were created in a joint effort with perfumers such as Betty Busse, Michael Girard, Christine Nagel, Sophia Grojsman, and others.
KL Lagerfeld Perfume for Women;
The KL Lagerfeld perfume for women was introduced in the year 1983 but the Lagerfeld perfume and Lagerfeld cologne was shortly discontinued. This has been classified among the Chypre scents when studied with detail. The most suitable time for wearing this perfume is night-time wear.
What does this perfume smell like?
The KL Lagerfeld Perfume for Women offers an odor filled with woody and balsamic scented tones that exhibit warm and comforting perfumed sensations.
Silage and Longevity
The strength is noticeable to moderate, and its longevity is said to be moderate as it lasts for about 3 to 4 hours.
Lagerfeld Classic Eau De Cologne For Men
Features and Benefits
- the scent is an amalgamation of spicy-oriental
- Lagerfeld is a powerhouse of aldehydes and spice mixed with the mellow sweetness of honey followed by the vintage leathery incense that reveals itself in the dry down
- The modern formula – though it has some lacking in the department of richness – yet it possesses far more interesting elements as compared to the other designer- launched colognes
- With Lagerfeld ‘less is truly more as you can benefit from even two to three light sprays.
- The heavy musky notes in the Lagerfeld classic Eau De Cologne for men make its odor much stronger over-time as opposed to fading away into the air.
It is one of the Lagerfeld classic cologne for men launched by Karl Lagerfeld consisting of an oriental woody scent. Ron Winegard is the nose behind the Karl Lagerfeld Classic. It comes in a 65ml bottle as well as 125ml EDT. The bottle of the Lagerfeld Classic Cologne has also been stylized by Karl Lagerfeld himself. When applied conservatively, this perfume is perfectly evened. The scent opens up as a dandy’s fragrance but it dries down as Don Juan’s signature scent.
Top notes; aldehydes, tarragon, bergamot, Clary Sage, lemon, and Green notes
Heart Notes; Tobacco, Sandalwood, Orris Root, Patchouli, Rose, Cedar, and Jasmine
Base Notes; Vanilla, Musk, Oakmoss, Tonka Beans, and Amber
- The longevity and projection of Karl Lagerfeld Perfume and Colognes are above average
- Decent silage from 2- 3 sprays
- slightly sharp and heavy at the opening
Where can I buy this Cologne?
1- Lagerfeld Classic Eau de Toilette 60ml
Karl Lagerfeld Classic Eau de Toilette Spray 60ml at abcdealstore.com
Size: 60 ml / 2 fl.oz
2- Karl Lagerfeld Classic Eau de Toilette 60ml Spray Perfume
Size: 60 ml / 2 fl.oz
Vendor: American Beauty and Care Deal Store
3- Lagerfeld Classic Eau de Toilette 150ml
Lagerfeld Classic by Karl Lagerfeld, 5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men at PËRFUMESPOT
Size: 150 ml / 5 fl.oz
Vendor:The Perfume Spot (United States)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.